Mergers & Acquisitions - Sellers Services
Capital Merger Group delivers Multiple Offers for qualified Sellers
Timing is everything!
Here are the 4 essential keys to getting a deal done:
- Right Timing. If you see your business doing well over the next 6-9 months - especially compared to your peers, then this is the right time to sell. When your near-term outlook is positive, but you are uncertain about how your company will do next year, it's best not to wait to sell and risk a decline in performance.
- A Motivated Seller. Deals get done when the seller is committed to the process and to the goal of finding and closing a transaction with the right Buyer. Seller dedication and enthusiasm are critical.
- Multi-Channel Marketing. Global reach in a variety of channels ensures your company receives the attention it deserves wherever there are desirable buyers. The 2-minute video we create of your company showcases its unique advantages to buyers in North America, Europe or Asia - in addition to the engaging way we present your business in our written materials. Plus, we always follow-up and make contact with decision makers anywhere in the world.
- A Confidential, Competitive Bidding Process that Drives Up Price. Yes, it's that simple: when buyers compete, you win!
- Evaluate transaction scope and needs before engagement
- Identify qualified Buyers for Sellers
- Facilitate introductions between Buyers & Sellers resulting in successful closing
- Demystify and simplify the M&A process
- Execute and manage transactions efficiently and effectively eliminating time-consuming and unnecessary work
- Provide value-added services for Sellers and Buyers, enabling transaction success
- Close transactions smoothly and on time
Optimize the Deal Structure
- Outright purchase – "sell out and be out"
- Retain founder to stay on for a period of time
- Minority or majority investment with founder
- Other scenarios considered on a case-by-case basis
- Proactively formulate an exit plan
- You are not alone; very few entrepreneurs have an exit strateg
If you would like more information, please complete our contact form today to arrange a confidential meeting. All information provided is held in strict confidence. You will be contacted by one of our SVP/Partner to discuss the information you have provided.